Dr. Robert Miller, D.C., D.A.B.C.N.
Doctor of Chiropractic / Chiropractic Neurologist
-Logan College of Chiropractic Chesterfield, Missouri
-Diplomat American Board of Chiropractic Neurology:
Graduation - July 1993
-Fellowship, Applied Spinal Biomechanical Engineering, 1989.
-Activator Methods - Proficiency rated since 1974
-Cleveland Chiropractic College - Post graduate studies, 1960-1961.
-Palmer College of Chiropractic Davenport, Iowa
-Doctor of Chiropractic: Graduation 1960
- 50 years in private family practice.
- Disability Evaluator and Qualified Medical Examiner by the State of California 1967 - 1968
- Vice President of Central Coast Society of the California Chiropractic Association, 1993.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Extension Faculty Member for Intern
- Preceptorship Program 1/84 - 1/85, 12/90 - 2/91, 11/92 - 2/93.
- Member of the International Chiropractic Association since 1960.
- Charter member of the International Chiropractic Association of California
- Treasurer of the International Chiropractic Association of California
COMMUNITY SERVICE / ACTIVITIES
- Member of Rotary Club of Santa Maria, Noontime
Vice President - 1988 to 1989, President - 1989 to 1990 and
District Representative - 1990 to 1991
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Santa Barbara County
- Sheriffs Council President - 1997
- Member of the Benevolent Protective Order of Elks #1538
- Member of the Santa Maria Chamber of Commerce President - 1977
- Member of the Santa Maria Valley Jaycees
President - 1965, District Governor - 1970 and
JCI Senator #8225
Give us a call at:
2441 Professional Parkway
Santa Maria, Ca 93455
fax: (805) 934-1590
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Chiropractic Care
11:00 am - 2:00 pm Chiropractic Care
9:00 am - noon VNG and Posturagraphy Exams
7:00 am - 2:00 pm Chiropractic Care
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm Examination for GyroStim