Dr. Wayne Miller, D.C., D.A.B.C.N.
Doctor of Chiropractic / Chiropractic Neurologist
-Logan College of Chiropractic Chesterfield, Missouri
-Diplomat American Board of Chiropractic Neurology: Graduation - July 1993
-Fellowship, Applied Spinal Biomechanical Engineering, 1989
-Activator Methods - Proficiency rated 1986-1990,
-Advanced Proficiency rated 1990 to present.
-Palmer College of Chiropractic Davenport, Iowa
Doctor of Chiropractic September 1984
- 27 years in private family practice.
- Disability Evaluator and Qualified Medical Examiner by the State of California
- Member of Functional Neurology, Rehabilitation, and Ergonomics, 2011
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association, 1997
- Member of the International Chiropractic Association of California
- Company Doctor for Allan Hancock College Dance Department since 1985.
- Member of Breakfast Rotary Club of Santa Maria, past President and Vice President and secretary.
- Member of the Board of Directors for Your Orcutt Youth Organization.
- Member of the Benevolent Protective Order of Elks #1538
Give us a call at:
2441 Professional Parkway
Santa Maria, Ca 93455
fax: (805) 934-1590
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Chiropractic Care
11:00 am - 2:00 pm Chiropractic Care
9:00 am - noon VNG and Posturagraphy Exams
7:00 am - 2:00 pm Chiropractic Care
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm Examination for GyroStim